Saturday, January 07, 2017

Whydah Pirate Museum

ready for the museum! 
Norah was a little sad because her brother was being mean to her in the car - they love each other again


knot tying practice

the actual ship's bell preserved under water - very cool!





my favorite picture of the day




my favorite thing at the museum was an actual for real treasure chest!

this just blew my mind - so amazing!



we got to touch actual pirate treasure



xrays and actual concretions with artifacts inside




I thought this was pretty interesting

very cool!

I think this was called a gibbet - I named the skull Peaches to make it less freaky for Norah.... Alex didn't mind!

more knot practice




this was a fantastic museum that we all enjoyed very much and will definitely go back!


No comments: