Saturday, December 01, 2012

Random Old Pictures from my Phone (2010 & 2011)

eating an orange at Mimi's

cute little ladybug brushing her teeth


dinosaur cupcakes we made for a little reunion with my best buddies growing up

frosting face


eating the gingerbread house



wearing stocking socks

super claws!

Polar Express night at Tiny Town - Norah wasn't old enough to attend yet since she was under 3


I think this is when we decorated the tree when Sam was in Panama

at Edaville Railroad for my work xmas party in 2010




watching Polar Express in the old train car


at the Pump 'n Jump for Devin's bday


fun with the cousins!



Alex's Terror Bird skull he made all by himself - drawn, cut, painted, & hinged

silly girl!

fun at Tiny Town

pizza maker


wearing all her bracelets and her giraffe print sunglasses

Dunkin Donuts before heading to the Mashpee Children's Museum for Alex's 5th bday

Norah was helping me put my clothes away

she likes to put on make-up too



enjoying the beach across the street
Scaling the giant dirt pile at the construction site near the BBC restaurant

Auntie Lisa & Uncle Teddy have Alex these cool projects!




 

No comments: