Thursday, July 12, 2007

EPG Summer Outing






My company has it's summer outing yesterday in Duxbury at the summer home of my boss. We were right on the beach, had a catered BBQ lunch, the weather was perfect, and we had a great time! My co-workers all loved Alex of course and I was glad everyone finally got to meet my family. We had such a great afternoon, but then when we got home we had a little drama. Alex ended up with a little sunburn under his eyes, fell while playing on the deck and chipped a tooth, then we pulled a tick off him while he was in the tub - ugh. Rough time but we're recovering. According to the doctor, nothing to worry about. Being responsible for another human being is a very tough job!

1 comment:

Beyer said...

OH buddy! I hope today is much better! The beach sure looks like fun!

Bee