Thursday, August 24, 2006

I don't have a new picture for today, but I just had to tell you that Alex said "Momma" and put his arms up for me to pick him up!!!! I freaked out. Sam and I both looked at each other like, "did he just say that?". It was very exciting and I got a little teary... then I met the girls for a drink! I'm hoping it wasn't a fluke, but Sam and I have been practicing with him so hopefully he'll say it again soon - maybe even try "Dada" next time! We also just got Alex his new car seat which I'm still learning how to use - need more practice tightening the straps, but I'm getting there. I hope everyone has a good day! :o)

2 comments:

Beyer said...

Yeah Alex! Now that you've mastered that, you can use it... Esp at night when you don't want to go to bed. Just lay in your crib and yell "MAMA!" After 5 or 10 minutes, she will give in and come get you. Works like a charm... every time!

Jackson

Unknown said...

Just melts your heart when they say that, doesn't it! :)